Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Multiple Tests : (

Woke up at 9.30am today and had cereal for breakfast. Then, I drove to college right after I showered. As I was crossing the road over to ENT3, AC's car passed by and they told me that class was at APIIT. Thank goodness I didn't walk all the way there...

Went to L2-7 and we sat for our VBN test. Most of us only spent 40 minutes on that paper. It was easier than expected though there was a little tricky question. All of us then stayed in the discussion room for a while.

At about 12.30pm, we drove to DY's house and waited for them to get ready. Then, we drove on to Lucky for lunch.

There, I ordered Beef Noodles and Iced Coffee. The noodles were great but the price was kinda high. I guess once in a while I still can afford that.

Beef Noodles - RM 6.50

RM 1.60

After lunch, we went back to APIIT and sat in class for two hours. Then at 4pm, the lecturer came in and our DBDS test started off. The questions were quite hard especially the one that asks for definitions. Even so, I think I scored pretty well. xD

Left the class at 5pm and I dropped them at the Astro Car Park. Drove myself home and turned on the laptop in my room. At about 6.30pm, I took a short nap. After I woke up, I went to shower.

Minutes later, the pizza that the girls ordered arrived. I ate four pieces and a few onion rings before coming upstairs to work on my assignment. I can't believe it too but I somehow managed to work till over 2am!!

It's 3.15am now and I'm trying to finish this post as soon as I can. Anyway, night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...