Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mum and Dad's 20th Wedding Anniversary

Woke up at about 7am and went downstairs for breakfast. Had some buns before I came up to shower and got ready for college. After that, I drove to APIIT and parked there. Then, we walked over to ENT3.

An hour later, class was over. We then made our way to Deli Nasi Lemak where I ordered a Roti Planta. Then, we went to the next class for another 2 hour session.

Roti Planta - RM 1.50

Later, we drove to Permaisuri for lunch and ended up at 77 coffee shop. I ordered a plate of Pork Chop and paid RM8 for it. It tasted funny but it was still edible. On the plus side, the lady who served us was very polite.

Iced Coffee - RM 1.60

Pork Chop - RM 8.00

After lunch, we drove back to APIIT and went for our DBDS class. Sat there for another 2 hours. Thankfully, today's topic was interesting. When class was over, I drove home and got back by 6.30pm.

Took a nap before I took my shower and went downstairs for dinner. Came upstairs to use the laptop and was supposed to work on my assignment. Finally at about 10pm, I managed to get some work done.

Then at 11pm, mum and dad brought their first product of their marriage (me) out to celebrate theirs 20th anniversary. It was actually just a simple "yum cha" session in Old Town.

We arrived just as they were closing their kitchen. They still allowed us to order but unfortunately, the food quality at this hour is TERRIBLE. I had my worst piece of toast from Old Town today...

White Coffee (Gao) - RM 3.50

Kaya Butter Toast (Double) - RM 2.90

Immediately after our food and drinks arrived, dad paid the bill. When we were done, we went over to 7eleven and bought some stuff. Then, we made our way back home.

At home, I started blogging and working on my assignment till now. It's already 1.25am and I shall end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...