Sunday, February 28, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Fifteen

Woke up at about 10.30am today and had some cheesecake for breakfast. Then, I took a shower and went back to my room. Laid on my bed till it was about 12pm.

Mum drove the girls back home and they went to change. Then, we picked AC and MM up before driving to BV for lunch. After that, we walked over to Delicious and had lunch there.

There, I ordered the Caesar Salad and shared the Wedges. We met a friend of mum's and he paid the bill for us. After that, we went over to Chocolate for a drink. This time, I ordered the Ms Coco Mocha Frappe.

Plain Caesar Salad

Wedges with Sour Cream

Ms Coco Mocha Frappe

Then at about 5pm, we started playing Mahjong. At about 8pm, we ended the game and started dinner. I managed to win RM 4.10 though. For dinner, we had some Yong Tau Foo and egg.

Mahjo

After dinner, mum, dad and the girls came over with a box of Yee Sang. Since it was the last day of CNY, we tossed it together and stayed here for quite a while. Everyone then went home at 10pm except me.

I stayed back to talk to SC about some stuf which mad me realize some stuff. Gotta spend my time wisely...

Anyway, I writing this post in their house as fast as I can. It's 11.30pm already and I shall go home and get ready for bed. Goodnight people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...