Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LF Cruise Trip Day 3

Woke up at 8am and quickly washed up. Then, I made LC get up since he needed quite some time to get ready. I also asked CQ to get up because he wanted to join us for Western breakfast. By the time we were all done, it was already 9am.

Sunrise at 7am from Mum's cam

We went to Four Seasons and there was still a WAITING LIST!! We were number 43 when they were still calling 20+. We were lucky enough to get in at the last minute. The restaurant was already closing so we quickly ordered.

I ordered Omelette of the day, Hashbrown, Beef bacon and coffee. Then, we went to the buffet area and took some pastries and juice. The juice was better compared to the one in Ocean Palace. The food was all quite nice too.

Some yummy buns

Omelette, Beef Bacon and Hashbrown

Mango Juice

Then, LC asked if they could give us more bacon. Since the kitchen was closed, our waiter went inside to check for us. Moments later, he came out with a whole plate of bacon!! Later, AP and KK came in to try some of the bacon.

Generous Plate of Bacon

Coffee after Breakfast

After breakfast, we hung around the ship. Actually, I can't really remember when we did what (from after lunch till before dinner). They played basketball with an Indian stranger while we watched.

Then, we went for lunch at Four Seasons again. I ordered Salad, Cream-based soup (spinach i think), Fish and Chips, and Chocolate Ice Cream. I liked my food and was happy I didn't order the chocolate mousse (which I tried and hated).


Spinach Soup

Fish and Chips

I took the YUMMY Chocolate Ice Cream...

...instead of this yucky Chocolate Mouse Cake

After that, few of us ordered an extra portion of chocolate ice cream that was DELICIOUS!! Next, we to play more basketball and then went to our rooms and watched TV. By 5pm, all of us started to shower and get ready.

We dressed in formal as required for the gala dinner. At 5.45pm, we went to Galaxy of Stars where the Captain made some speech and introduced the higher ranking crews. All that attended were also given either fruit punch of champagne.

Champagne and Fruit Punch

When I took the champagne, the lady asked how old I was. I told her 18 and she just let me take it but her face was as if I was lying. Anyway, I drank 1/3 of it and gave it to mum because I didn't like it.

The captain and the other crew leaving the room

At 6pm, we went down to Four Seasons again for our Gala Dinner. I ordered Farmer Salad, French Onion Soup, Grilled Beef Tenderloin and Semi Frozen Strawberry and Pineapple Parfait. The salad and soup was NICE. I regret ordering the beef and parfait because I didn't like both of it.

Farmer Salad

French Onion Soup

Beef Tenderloin

Yucky Strawberry and Pineapple Parfait

Regretted not choosing the fruits

There was a live 3-man band and their music was quite nice. I even helped KK request for the song "the young ones". I was surprised they could sing that song. After that, we had some coffee.

Up next was the show called Tropicalia performed by some acrobats from China and dancers from Brazil and Bellarus. It was quite good. I loved the acrobats' part and thought that the dancing were boring.

After the show, the cruise director, Myla Catibayan, hosted the show "Newly Wed, Not So Newly Wed". The co-host was Goldilicious (Philipino guy). They picked 3 couples who were married for different periods of time. Then, they asked 7 questions and matched them.

It was a VERY VERY funny half an hour as they digged some disgusting and revealing information. Some of our relatives didn't want to watch the show and went out of Starsdust.

When we finished, dad asked us to get to the lobby at deck 4 to take a group photo since we were all dressed up. LC and I went to the Casino to look for PP. After some time, we decided to go back to deck 4 because we still couldn't find her.

Once back at deck 4 midship, DGG told us that both the grannies were in the room and GM already changed her clothes. So, all of us have to call off the photo-shoot. Anyway, we still played with XZ and the girls had their mini-photoshoot.

Next, few of us went to deck 9 to feel the sea breeze. About half an hour later, we went down to deck 6 because we wanted to show the girls the stars we saw last night. Once there, it was really dark and the girls were scared.

Since they didn't want to stay there, we left the place just 5 minutes after we reached the front of the ship. The stars today weren't as nice as last night anyway. We then went back to our rooms and went to bed. Fell asleep at around 1 to 2am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...