Thursday, July 31, 2008

PITS Exam

Woke up and used the computer for awhile. Had a Snickers for breakfast. Left for BBJ at 9.10am. Poured some petrol for the thirsty Avanza. Took an alternative route that I wasn't that sure of. Luckily, my memory didn't fail me and I managed to reach the LRT station to pick KW up.

When we reached the Exam Hall, everyone was outside waiting since the door to the hall wasn't open yet. We went to another APIIT premise and sat there. After awhile, CQ told us the door was opened and we could go up.

I saw AL just arrive with JW. I waited for them and AL asked me to go and have a drink. ML and I followed him to look for AC and JG. They were already there eating when we reached the coffee shop. I ordered a cup of coffee and we stayed there for some time.

When it was about time, we walked back to the exam hall. Exam started 10 minutes later. There were about less than 100 students sitting for the 3 exams and 70+ was sitting for PITS. The paper was harder than expected but it wasn't too bad.

I came out early and we went to Alison for lunch. After 3 rounds, we parked and walked to Alison. I ordered "lou she fun" (directly translated into "mouse noodles"). A picture of Chui Ling and the owner was pasted there (some TV show maybe?) and I expected it to be nice.

The food came and I paid RM5 for it. I ordered a "kopi peng" (iced coffee). 3 of us that ordered the noodles agreed that it was very plain. I liked the coffee though. I dropped KW at the LRT and ZS in APIIT.

Came home and surfed the net and played some BR as usual. Chatted with JTSQ later in the night and introduced her to "notebook lock". She'll be going to Kedah with her notebook and never heard of it. Helped her ask around about price and where to get it. It was fun.

Watched Bleach and came down at 9.30pm to watch episode 4 of MR. I just finished watching Holidays in Handcuffs. The storyline was kinda silly as this could never happen in real life. That girl actually kidnapped a guy for Christmas and in the end, they fell in love...

Tomorrow will be our final paper. NS! We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...