Monday, July 7, 2008

Dramas and Movies

Woke up early in the morning and the first words I heard was "I think 9.30 is quite late, watafukimabitchandamuthafucka so you find someone else to go with you!". Got ready and went to APIIT as usual.

Just before class started, Mr Anthony came in and told some of my classmates to cut their hair, but he didn't ask me! Haha! The first class was PENG and the first 3 groups were suppose to act their drama. Long ago, Mr Suresh said he would be inviting lecturers to watch it but today, he was the only one there.

The first group didn't act because they weren't ready. So, the second group, WL's group, went first. There were 2 parts in the drama where there were absolute silence. I feel scared and bad for them! Then, the third group came set the bar really high! Damn!

Then, we had NS class. Ms Jessica discussed some modal papers. When class ended, we went for lunch at the cafeteria. Then, we went to the lab till 1pm. Our practise was suppose to be at 1.30pm but there wasn't anyone in the exam-hall so we waited in the 2nd floor watching DO's group practise.

At 2.10pm, we went up to practise. Half my group members went home. So, the 3 of us just briefly discussed some details. ML and his group practised till 4pm. So, AL and I was just hanging around disturbing and laughing at them!

I'm leaving soon to watch Hancock. That is why I'm updating so early. And since it is at 9.30pm, I'll be missing an episode of "House". Haih, gain something lose another! Anyway, Ill have to bring the super bulky camera there since I don't have a camera phone or a slim camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...