Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dinner at Sakae Sushi in BV II

We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. It was my first time there and I ordered a chicken teppanyaki set. We also took some stuff from the conveyor belt. The conveyor belt was at eye level so every time see someone looks at you, they are actually looking at the sushi!

Taking tea

The one in the front has caviar but the 2nd piece is JUST rice!

Chicken Teppanyaki set (RM 19++)

This was part of my set that came 15 minutes later!

mixed vege tempura. yummy & healthy!

We over ordered and ended up with a plate of fried beansprouts. After we finished, we hung around drinking tea and chatted while M went to MPH. More than half an hour later, we paid (RM 132) and went to get M. We went home after that.

Streamyx was EXTREMELY SLOW! I couldn't do anything with 1kbps so I typed out my post in Notepad and am only posting it now...

4 comments:

  1. They look pretty healthy. Not a kind of menu items served at at a conveyor belt sushi restaurant in Portland, Oregon. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, all japanese food IS healthy. Right? Anyway, thanks for dropping by. How did u manage to land in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all Japanese food is healthy. Pot stickers for example is pretty heavy because it has pork and it's pan fried.
    At any rate, I like your blog. Google directed me to your blog becuase I signed up with Google Alert with a key word "sushi." You recently posted the blog containing a word "sushi." Google detected this and sent me an e-mail. I think this is a pretty good tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that is true. Good to know you liked my blog. I never knew Google Alert existed. COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...