Monday, July 21, 2008

Study Week 1: Day 1

It is the first day of my study week. I woke up and facebooked as usual. I was in front of the laptop till lunch. Mum and dad was home so we ate together. After lunch, I came up again and played BR.

I saw this on the table downstairs. Dad brought it home yesterday. It can be stacked to form a circle. It looks cute but I have no idea what it is for. Any clue?
.

What do you even call this??

------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, I came up again. The days become boring when there isn't any class. At about 9.30pm, SS, SS, C and C dropped by. C brought a BUCKET of Maltesers!! She bought it from KLIA after coming back from Brunei.

A BUCKET of Maltesers! It is gonna be finished THIS week!

I was first introduced to Maltesers in a book named "The Falcon's Malteser" writted by Anthony Horowitz. Set in London, the book tells the story of Nick Simple, teenage brother of hopeless detective Herbert Simple, who is hired by a midget to protect a box of Malteser chocolates.

When their client is found dead, and Nick's brother Tim is charged with the murder, Nick has to solve the crime to clear his brother's name. My first bite of it was a year later when I joined Kasturi. I went to 7eleven and saw it. I bought it to try and loved it since then.

Soon, SS got to know that it became my favourite. SS bought me 2 packs of it for me to bring to NS once. Now, C bought it for us. a very big THANK YOU to you! Everyone can't resist Maltesers! We finished more than a quarter of it in less than 20 minutes!

C told us about her experience in Brunei. I watched House after that. They went off early to pick C from the LRT station. After the show, ML invited me to play GB with him. Since I was the one that introduced him to it few days ago, I said YES.

Day 1 of my study week is over and I didn't study ANYTHING! It's okay. I'll definitely do some revision tomorrow. I might be going back to APIIT to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...