Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dinner at Monte's in BSC

M suggested we go to Madam Kwan's since we hadn't been there in more than 5 years. But instead, she decided to go to Monte's. So, I drove all of us (except dad who had to go to a party) to BSC. There were so MANY parking spaces! This is the first time I saw BSC with so little cars. Their construction work probably has turned people away from here.

We went to Monte's and asked for a table for 6. Surprisingly, there were many people in the restaurant. I ordered a Dinner Set (Onion Cheese Bruchetta+Ribeye Steak+Dessert of the Day+Coffee for RM 35++).

The service was slow but the food came fast. They served us buns before our meal. My bruchetta came next. I had one and gave the other piece for the rest to share. All I can say is that it tasted like any other normal bread.

Buns! They weren't hot though...

Onion Cheese Bruchetta

My main dish was served 10 minutes later. I asked for "medium" and I didn't like it. The meat was too tough. Still, I managed to finish everything on the plate. After everyone finished, my ice cream came. It was nothing special, just a vanilla ice cream with some deco.

Ribeye Steak

Dessert of the Day - Ice Cream

Coffee

My cup of coffee came right after the ice cream. It smelt very nice! I ate a few scoops of ice cream and gave the rest of it to J while I finished my coffee. GM and E was already impatient to get home. Mum paid RM 140++ and we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...