Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Rest of the Sunday

Since M wanted to play GB, she installed it on the desktop. I was battling KW while she played with in another server. This is because she is still a chicken (newbie) and chicken's can't come into our server (intermediate).

We went to a Chinese restaurant named "Tong Kee" in Paramount. It is a pretty old restaurant that has been in KL since about a decade ago. The food was okay but I didn't like some of them. We over ordered and so we had to pack some food back.

At home, M created a new GB account for me. With this, I, now a chicken, can play together with her. We had a fun time battling each other. At first, I was leading. After awhile, we lost count. If you ask me, I won! M will probably tell you a different story.

Well tomorrow is my course's buffer week. None of the lecturers are using it so we won't have class. But I am still going back to study. I don't think I'll be able to study at home without being distracted so that's why I'm doing this. Hopefully I can concentrate and study together with the others that will be coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...