Thursday, July 3, 2008

My 100th Post!

Went to APIIT early today because I have my PITS presentation. My slot was 9.45am to 11am. Due to long-winded classmates and all, I only went in to present at 11.30am. I talked faster than usual and Miss Hema kept saying "mmm" and "uh-huh". At the end of it, she gave me some comments and gave me an A+!!

ML was 2 person after me. Miss Hema frightened ML by telling him "actually, I wanted to give you B but since your background is too plain, I am going to give you C". Then, on the CSFF, she wrote A+!! I laughed when ML told me about it.

We went for lunch and hung out in the lab till 1.45pm. We had our IS class in the same lab. Miss Sumathi discussed some tutorials and dismissed the class at 3pm. A big bunch of us went around looking for an empty class so the 2 groups can practice their PENG drama.

Finally, we went into the ex-exam hall. But after half an hour or so, a lecturer came in and asked us to get out. He told us if we wanted to use the room, we had to go and book it from the admin. We apologized and quickly went off.

All of us walked to ENT3 where no one will disturb us while AC went to the admin and book a room for tomorrow. After settling down in one of the rooms, a lecturer came in and told us he has a class there. So again, we went to another room.

At 5pm, everyone was done practicing so we left. I dropped KW at the LRT station before going home. When I reached home, mum told us that we are going for dinner with SS tonight to celebrate his birthday.

So at 8pm, we went to Nature, a vegetarian restaurant in Bangsar, for dinner. We ordered a set for 10 people which costs RM 514. Before going back, we went to 7eleven to buy 4 cans of "Whatever" and a can of "Anything".

After that, we went to 97 to cut the cake. "SS" was written on the cake!! This is all mum's doing!! It was a moist cake from Suanson. We watched a bit of tennis before going home.
.
Now, I'm updating this and my parents just started nagging me. They started telling me to sleep early and stuff, which I already know. So, good night everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...