Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just Another Sunday

Woke up in the morning and played "Battle Realm". Then, we went to 97 for lunch. We ate leftovers from MM's party last night. Just enough to fill my stomach.

At home, E was playing some games in AddictingGames. So, I decided to join her. I found this game called Chronotron. To complete this game, you realy need to squeeze your brains! I was figuring it out until 6.30pm.

We went to Kepong for a "L Family" dinner in a vegetarian restaurant called "Rong Zhi". GG brought our nephew along. The food there was nice and the price was also reasonable. Much better than yesterday's wedding dinner!

Before going home, we went to pump some petrol into the Avanza. M went over to 97 to watch men's double tennis finals. Dad went to TMC to stock up our groceries while the rest of us watched "That So Raven" on Disney Channel (Astro 615).

It's been a long time since I watched it. This episode was funny too! After that, I came up and finished the rest of Chronotron. I'm proud to say I figured all of it by myself! Tomorrow, I will probably be sleeping late as I will be watching Hancock at 9.30pm. So, better go sleep soon... But before that,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to mum and C!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...