Friday, July 25, 2008

Study Week 1: Day 5

I woke up today around 10am. Waffle Crisp with milk for breakfast. After some facebooking, I opened up my Discovering Computers 2008 book. This RM60 book has been on the table since April. Finally, I'm utilizing it.

I had already prepared some topics on Wednesday. So, all I had to do was look for the answers from the book. I got help (ask which page the information is) from ML since I wasn't familiar with the book.

I spend about 2 hours looking at the book and writing down the points. Today is the day I "really" studied and I feel kinda proud. Went down for lunch at around 1.30pm. Then, I stayed downstairs watching TV. When I came upstairs, my "study mood" was gone. So, I decided to call it a day

ML told me that he was studying earlier and his "mood" was gone too! We both agreed that Streamyx (mine and his) was super slow at that time. So, I decided to play BR. At 6.30pm, I went downstairs with the intention to take a shower.

Somehow, I turned on the TV and watched an old episode of "House". When it was over, I showered and ate my dinner. Watched an episode of STS out of boredom. The celebrities that came for this episode were all from "FH II". It was funny as usual.

The rest of the night was a bore. Watched some shows on Disney Channel (Astro 615). After The Suite Life, dad turned the TV off. So, everyone got ready for bed and I came up to watch Bleach. The latest episode was loading since this evening and I only got 3 minutes of it!

I gave up and went to YouTube to watch it. The video there finished loading even before I finished watching. But to get this speed, I had to compromise the quality. So, the entire episode was quite blur, which didn't bother me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...