Monday, July 28, 2008

PENG Exam

Had a hard time sleeping earlier but managed to get a decent amout of sleep along with a NIGHTMARE! Woke up at 8 in the morning. Ate some biscuits and had apple juice for breakfast. Left for BBJ at 9.15am.
.
Picked KW up from the LRT station before continuing to BBJ. When I almost reached the Exam hall in BBJ, a weird looking lizard (gecko maybe) crawled along my window. Even though it was outside, it gave me a SURPRISE! Luckily, I didn't sway the car and hit anything.
.
We were one of the earliest to arrive. At 10.45pm, we were asked to go in. There were 3 different exams going on at the same time. All the while, my neighbour (taking PSD paper), a foreigner, openly asked the answers from his friends. An invigilator noticed it and gave them a warning.
.
PENG was okay. I wrote a story for my essay. I overshot to 350 words when they only asked for 300. Hopefully they don't notice it! Towards the end, an invigilator stood right in front of my noisy neighbour. He even dared to say "why don't you go that side? I heard some noise over there". The invigilator smiled and didn't move even a bit.
.
We finished the exam at 1.20pm. After everyone came out, we went for lunch at Old Town in Sri Petaling. There was 10 of us and the bill totalled to RM 121. Reasonable considering sme of us ordered more than 1 dish! (some of them were hungry mah...)
.
After lunch, some of us went to ENT3 to do some revision. Amazingly, LY managed to step on CQ's leg and broke the strap of her high-heels! We managed to do quite a satifying amount of revision together. 10 times more than doing revision with ZS and AL. We all left after 5pm.
.
There wasn't any jam on the way home. Hopefully, this will continue forever! At home, I went online as usual. I saw a "innit" post with the title "Dawn Yang Plagarizes on her blog" on Nuffnang's website. I decided to check it out. It turned out to be a whole blog dedicated to exposing bad stuff of her.
.
There were some links and it lead me to this blog that has a SUPER LONG post about DY and all her lies. That caught my attention and I wasted about an hour reading about this delicious gossip. I was surprised how one person can hate another so badly!
.
Before my dinner, SC delivered the 2 shirts that AM bought for me. I must say, this "shop" provides good service! She buys them for me and delivers it to my house even before I pay a single cent! Haha, thanks AM & SC!
.2 black shirts picked by AM
.
Ate dinner at 8pm. M was watching STS. I already watched that episode before but still laughed when I heard her laugh so loudly. Now, I'm rushing to finish this post before House starts! That's all for today. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. hi ^^ , first time drop u a comment XD haha.. Just want to tell u that, u really wrote out every single things that happen around u.. such as below :~

    "After lunch, some of us went to ENT3 to do some revision. Amazingly, LY managed to step on CQ's leg and broke the strap of her high-heels!"

    omg >< it was really funny when I think back LOLx I didn't feel anything drop off from my leg until I saw my shoe on d floor. and I don't know how he manage to step on my leg from behind n broke my shoe.. it's funny XD

    and yeah, thanks anyway to write everything out XD It's kinda interesting to read ur blog ^^ glad to have a friend like u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Good to now u like it. I write out everything cos it is like my diary liao. For my recording purpose since I have bad memory. So next time, I think back "what did i do last week?" i can check back...haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...