Sunday, July 27, 2008

Study Week 1: Day 7

I had a hard time sleeping this morning (1am). Rolled on the bed for a long time and finally slept. I woke up from my dream at around 6 am (invisible clock - inaccurate) and I could get back to sleep. Stayed awake and went over to M, J and E's room to lie down.
.
I laid at J's spot since she went down to get ready for school (extra classes). Laid there and let my mind wonder into thin air. Still, I couldn't sleep. After an hour or so, dad came in and woke M and E up to go to BISDS.
.
I ate some breakfast and came up. Played some games and went to Facebook. This game, Pandemic2 is about a virus. You control the evolution of the virus and your goal is to kill everyone in the world. I never won it once. And each game takes at least an hour. The other game, Prism required BRAINS! Till now, I completed all the puzzles except level 29.
.
Mum brought us to BAHT for lunch. It is few doors away from BabaLow. I didn't eat anyhting there so mum brought E and I to Mango Mania. Then, we went to Coffee Bean for a drink. I ordered the "Malibu Dream". It was a "non-coffee" drink and I didn't like it that much. I stole a few sips (a third of the cup) of mum's Large Ice Blended Cinnamon.

Malibu Dream (front) and IB Cinammon (back)

Came home and did some revision. AC's notes has became quite famous now. I think a third of our class already has it. Well, this is because it is quite useful. Revision ended before we went for dinner and I'm quite satisfied already. Can't think of any more revision to do without frying my brain. So, that's all for today.

We went for dinner at Monte's in BSC. Came back after dinner and chatted with some friends. All I have left to do is update this blog. Tomorrow will be our PENG exam. Got to sleep early today so I'm going to post as fast as possible. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...