Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just Another Saturday

When I woke up, dad told me that I have to drive the avanza for service. After my breakfast, we left home. I drove the Avanza and dad drove the Persona to the Toyota Service Centre.

At the traffic light in front of BV, dad turned left and I went left. He called me after a few minutes to ask me where I was. I waited for him by the side of the road. When he came, we continued our journey to the service centre in PJ.

There, we parked the car and went to the service counter. We went through some procedures and waited to talk to the service representative. After 10 minutes or so, we went to the car and dad told her what he is not satisfied about. We left car there and came home.

At 12, we went to Quan's for lunch. M and I shared the Mint Milkshake again. I ordered a French Toast Special (cheese and ham inside) and Fish&Chips. M ordered Grilled Fish and J ordered Fish&Chips too. The rest of them ordered some chinese food.

When the food came, a lady walked pass our table on her way out. She "stopped and stared" and said "look's interesting!". My mind was saying "Do I need you to tell me that?" The total bill was RM70++ for 6 of us. Not bad.

Mint Milkshake

Fish & Chips


French Toast Special (cheese ham)

We rested at home and at 4.20pm, dad and I went to collect the Avanza. I came back alone because dad had an appointment in Subang Jaya. I surfed the net and played "Battle Realm" for awhile.

At 7.30pm, we went to 1Utama for a distant relative's wedding dinner. The groom is my dad's cousin from his father's side. We aren't that close to them so when we walked in, we felt kinda alienated. I was bored throughout the entire dinner...

I didn't like the food there (wont tell you where) and the service was really poor. When we left, I sang "I'm leaving, never to come back again". Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...