Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lunch at Rakuzen in Plaza Damas

Woke up quite late. After a light breakfast, I did the usual stuff. My Internet Explorer crashed 4 times! I downloaded Opera just to try it out. I didn't like it. So, I installed Mozilla Firefox instead.

Around 12pm, we went to Rakuzen in Plaza Damas for lunch. There wasn't any tables left in the non-smoking area. So we sat at a room in the smoking area and closed the door. There were still timeswhere M coughed.

We started to order 5 minutes later. I ordered a "Mini Udon to Soft Shell Crab Zen" set. The food was okay, met our standards. We sat on the floor just like the outlet in Chulan Square. But this outlet wasn't as comfortable as the one there. The bill came out to RM 170++ for 5 of us.

Mini Udon to Soft Shell Crab Zen - RM 28

After that, we went to Times bookshop. Half an hour later, we all wanted to leave. Mum was still taking her sweet time reading. After a century long's nagging, mum finally paid and left.

At home, I played Battle Realm since the Internet is not working. I am suspecting the problem is caused by the modem. Maybe because we overheated it? I dunno. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...