Monday, July 14, 2008

This Is NOT Revision!

I woke up at 7.30am and went back to sleep. After 10am, I left for TPM. I haven't eaten anything so I decided to drive thru McD. I asked AL if he wanted anything from McD and he said no. I asked ZS and he ordered a McFlurry Cornetto Chocolate.

After buying my brunch, I went to TPM. Just when I parked my car, AL came and parked behind me. He told me he wanted to park there earlier. He decided not to do so and went a few rounds and gave up when he saw me park there.

We went to meet ZS and AC. After eating, we tried to start our MS revision. After half an hour, we finally got serious. Then, we asked AC to tell us the story since he is the best among us in MS. Then, we decided that AC should do that at home and we shall meet another day.

So, we ditched our revision plan and I started playing GB. ZS and AL was interested too. So, we took turns playing. At 12pm, AC was hungry and wanted to go for lunch. We exited GB and they found my mini video library.

So, AL took his pendrive and copied STS and all the other drama's specials. Then, after him, AC wanted FH and CMN. While the files was transferring, we watched the episode of STS where they came to Malaysia. I laughed quite alot considering I watched it before.

Around 1.30pm, we finally turned off the computer and went for lunch. We went to Lunchbox again. Since lunch hour was over, there was only a few people in there. AC and I ordered their Spaghetti Set and ZS and AL ordered Fish and Chips. In my opinion, the spaghetti wasn't very nice.

AC wasn't full so he ordered fries. After about half an hour, it still didn't come. When we asked them to check on it, the lady came out and told us she forgot that it was there. She left the fries in the deep fryer all the while! The fries was the worst I ever tasted! We went back to ENT3 to drop the others near their car. Then, I went home.

---------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, I played a few rounds of GB with KW and CQ. It was fun although I keep getting thrashed. The game got so laggy that everyone got disconnected. So, we stopped playing. I just finished watching House. As usual, every episode is amazing, surprising and confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...