Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Rest Between Exams

Woke up and ate some Fish Muruku for breakfast. There was no exam today so I didn't have to rush. Internet was slower than a snail and we had to restart the modem because the desktop couldn't connect to the Internet...

Played BR since I couldn't go online. Went down for lunch around 1pm. Watched some TV and found out that AOD is allowing subscribers to watch 5 episodes of Moonlight Resonance (aka. Heart Of Greed 2) for 5 days. I decided to watch the 2 episodes but they were showing episode 2 already.

I had to wait another half an hour to watch episode 1. Unfortunately, I came down too late and missed it. So, I had to wait another 1 hour and 30 minutes since 1 episode is 45mins. Again, I missed it...

So, after dinner, I came got ready at 8.30pm for the 8.45pm show . I turned to 931 and watched the 2 episodes with M, J and E. They were releasing the 3rd episode at 9.30pm and we planned to watch that at 10.15pm.

When we finished watching 2 episodes, I wanted to change to 931 for the latest episode. To my surprise, we were on 931 all this time!! That means we watched episode 2 and 3 earlier!! Amazingly, we still managed to figure out the characters with our brains!

So, we watched episode 1 after 2 and 3. It was alright though since they kept flashing back in the first few episodes. Mum and dad came back from dinner and got attracted to it too. Now, they are watching episode 2...

I'll be sitting for PITS exam tomorrow. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...