Thursday, July 24, 2008

Study Week 1: Day 4

Woke up today at 9.30am and ate some biscuits for breakfast. I spend the rest of my time upstairs until lunch. At around 11pm, AC came to our house because he wanted mum to drop him at 1utama. They left for 1U the same time E's school van came.

At around 1pm, I went down for lunch. GM cooked some fish and broccoli. M came back from school and we watched Hellboy together. The only reason I watched it was to pass time unlike M who forgotten the storyline. This was her so called "preparation" before watching Hellboy 2.

I walked away from the living room more than once when the movie was playing. This is because it was quite boring since I know roughly what is going to happen. After the movie, I went upstairs.

AM called and asked if I wanted to buy some clothes from Jusco. She said today is J-card Day and there is discount for clothes. She said she asked dad and he said it is up to me if I wanted. I told AM to go ahead and buy me few pieces of clothes.

I took a nap and woke up n hour later. We had dinner around 7pm. We had additional plate of egg along with today's lunch for dinner. When dad came back, he said AM told him that my clothes were all worn out. I told him she was just looking for an excuse to shop and he AGREED!

4 comments:

  1. i heard that after taking mush effort to HELP you get some nice clothes, when AM told you how much to pay,you asked to check with dad, and when she told your dad, he said check with you... Someone (YM) suggested the clothes to be sold on Ebay, so have you collected your clothes with the "Ransom money"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err. I didn't say check with dad. I asked her to take the money from dad. When did he say check with me?? I think nobody will buy them from Ebay since she has a bad fashion sense (joking!). No, have not collected them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then someone else suggested to get the $ from your GM. But the final solution will be to set off against the next insurance premium due to your dad.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! Good idea la! You guys de premium forever no need pay liao. Just bring me out for dinner every week! hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...