Friday, July 11, 2008

Last IS and PITS Class

Today was our last pits class. as usual, it supposed to start at 10.25am but Miss Hema was late. She showed us some slides and ended the class. Some of them went to take some pictures with her for remembrance. Some people, like me, didn't bother.

After that, someone suggested we go to Station1 for lunch. This time, 15 of us went. All of us sat in 3 cars (AL, AC and JG). WL, CQ, LY and I sat in AC's Wira. We went to the station1 somewhere in Kuchai Lama.

We went a few rounds before finding a place to park. We were the last to reach the place. So, we sat at the far end of the long table. I ordered chicken chop with mushroom sauce and jasmine tea. Station1 has a games corner for their customers. We took the cards and played "chor dai di" while waiting for the food to come.

Mine was the first few to be served. CQ was so hyped to see Mushroom Sauce. She says it is her favourite. It was KW's favourite too. So, I let them have some of my sauce. The food was okay. Everyone finished their food except CQ. this is probably because she took some food from here and there which made her full!

The best thing is that we had a fun time chatting, joking and playing. AC asked for the bill when we were done. For 15 of us, the total was RM 249. It is this cheap because some of them didn't order anything to eat.I paid RM 18 and lent KW RM 10 because he didn't bring enough. Now, my wallet has nothing but coins!

We went back to APIIT for our last class of IS. Miss Sumathi gave us some questions to do at home and ended the class. So, after awhile, WL, KW and I walked to my car. I dropped them off at the LRT before going home. On the way, I found out that WL used to go for tuition in Kasturi, PJ and she knows Mr How!

At home, I did nothing productive at all. Ate some Ice Cream and surfed the net. The usual. After dinner, J and mum went to CzipLee and I asked them to get me some pens.

I played another few round of Gunbound while waiting for KW to come online. When he finally came, we battled each other in GB. He won most of it... Not long after that, he got disconnected. M wanted to play GB so I sat beside her and watched/helped.

About an hour later, we got disconnected. All websites wasn't working and even the desktop can't connect to the Internet. Probably another Streamyx Connection Breakdown.That's why I'm writing this on a notepad and will post it tomorrow. Hopefully, streamyx will be back online tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...