Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hancock (Nuffnang's Private Screening)

After updating my blog, I got ready and left home. The TTDI jam was still there. I thought that if I went later it would have been gone but, no difference! I reached SS's house at 8.35pm. Went in and ate some food they bought from "pasar malam".
.
Then, SS drove the Avanza to Cineleisure. The parking lot was FULL! Everyone was parking illegally and you would be lucky to find a ILLEGAL parking spot! For some reason, the management didn't want to open P2 parking.

After about 15 minutes and going 5 whole rounds of P1, they finally opened the shutter to P2! I think we were the third or fourth car going to P2. P2 was totally empty. We found a place nearest to the escalator and parked there.

We reached the cinema at 9.20pm and saw a Nuffnang booth with many people standing around. I lined up and signed my name when it was my turn. They didn't even check wheter I am me! Maybe because we, nuffnagers, are so honest.

After I signed where my name was, the guy gave me 2 tickets. There were Nuffnang badges all over the table so I asked if I could have 1. He said sure and I took it. After visiting the washroom, we went in to the cinema hall.

The seats were "free-seating" and we got good (5 rows from behind) seats since we went in early. The first 4 row were for their VIP guests. Just before the show started, there were few photographers walking here and there taking pictures in the dark with their blinding flashes!

C watched it the day before. For some reason, she didn't like it. That's her opinion anyway. I had fun watching it. I loved the storyline. At least this is something different compared to all the other superhero movies.

The movie starts by showing how Hancock saves the day (while destroying properties that are worth millions). The next part of the movie shows how he turned over a new leaf. And the last bit was about WHO he really is. This is the part where the story gets interesting!
.
The movie ended at 11.15pm. Yup, it is quite short compared to other movies. We left the hall quickly and we noticed that at least 4 other hall ended their movie at the SAME time! Luckily, we didn't encounter any traffic jams while going out. Mainly because we walked fast and some people choose to park outside, along the road.

This was my first time attending a Nuffnang event and I had fun. Who wouldn't love watching movies for free? Anyway, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Nuffnang!

a "I Nuffnang Badge" and the 2 tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...