Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is This Revision?

Yesterday, I had the idea of opening an Ice Cream Parlor in KL. Today, I thought about it again. This time, fantasizing of how it will all fall into place. Someday, after my exams, I hope to do a more detailed research and hopefully, this really comes true.

I was supposed to do revision at home. Then at 11pm, ZS told me that AL was coming to ENT3. So, to accompany them, I got myself ready and went to ENT3. When I reached there, they were playing GB! The worst thing is I joined them! I won most of the games though.

We went to KFC for lunch after that. I ordered a X meal. ZS ordered a snack plate and AL and his gf shared another snack plate. ZS spilled his drink so he bought another one. Before we left, ZS went to the washroom. AL and his gf left while I was still waiting for ZS.

He came out after a long time. Washed his hands and we walked to my car. He told me that he vomited in the washroom earlier. I asked him what happened and he told me that the chicken skin was probably too oily. I dropped him off at the LRT station and he went to town to meet Yoga Lin.

I drove back to APIIT with the thought of studying there. Once I parked my car, I changed my mind. So, I drove back home. At home, I was too lazy to read so I turned on the "Windows Narrator" and it did the reading. She was talking too fast and pronounced some words weirdly.

I fell asleep listening to that. When I woke up, it was already 5.30pm. At 6pm, I sent M and her friends to tuition. Then, I forced myself to read a chapter of the notes. Chatted with some people, facebooked and played some GB in between.

I just finished playing GB with M. I won most of the time. The only time she won is when she got lucky. I told her something just now and she said "WHAT??". I told her she has hearing problems (just like some people in the family) and she said "WHAT??". I told her that proved my point (surprisingly, she heard this) and then she got angry.

I just spoke with LC and he told me his holidays started already! Turns out, after their last class end, they have a study week and exams are on the following week. After that, one MONTH of holidays! For APIIT students, we get a buffer week, a study week, exam week then one WEEK of holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...