Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Study Week 1: Day 3

I went to APIIT today again. When I parked my car, an Indian guy came and told me I knocked him over while coming into TPM. He showed me the damage of his bike. I asked him if he was okay and also said "sorry". He said he was from Seremban and is here to collect something. He wanted some cash but I didn't have any.

After telling him for the third time I DON'T have that mush cash (there was only RM 30 in my wallet), I asked him for his number. He gave it to me and I called dad. Dad asked me not to pay him anything (in case it was a scam) and told him to go and make a police report if he wanted the money. So, I wrote down his license plate and he left.

I went into ENT3-2-6 Discussion room and saw ZS sitting alone. This time, I made progress in my revision, the biggest yet. ZS and AL were doing their stuff and I continued with my revision. The whole time we were there, some construction and noisy drilling was going on.

We decided to go and watch "The Dark Knight" (aka. Batman II - Remake/Redirected Edition). AL's gf tagged along as usual. I purchased the tickets online and they paid me later. After 1pm we left TPM and went to MV. I parked in Gardens while AL went to pick his gf.

ZS and I walked to MV and looked for Nando's. We finally found Nando's and ordered our food at 1.45pm. I ordered a 1/4 chicken with "Peri chips" and "Peri potato" for RM 14.50. Everyone ordered the same thing but with different side dishes. Overall, the food was nice and the price was reasonable.

ZS and I left AL to finish his meal and pay for the food while we went to collect the tickets. After that, we bought drinks and waited for AL and his gf. We went into the cinema at 2.15pm. The movie finally started 20 minutes later.

The movie introduces the rise of "the Joker". The mobs in town hired to solve their problem (Batman). The story goes on about how they try to capture "the Joker". Towards the end, we get to know how the villain "Two Faced" came about.

We had an enjoyable 2.5 hours watching "The Dark Knight". This is actor Heath Ledger's last movie. He died of drug overdose just recently at the age of 28. It definitely was an interesting movie to watch. ZS followed AL back to BJ and I went home.

On the way back at about 5.20pm, the road from MV to Bangsar had NO CARS! That was totally amazing and weird. At home, M told me that someone put the bucket of Maltesers in the fridge. At 6pm, I had to sent M and her friends to tuition. Then, I went straight to pick E up from school.

Once again, I saw that amazingly weird and weirdly amazing phenomenon. It was almost 7pm and there were just a few cars and no JAM coming back to Bangsar! That road usually is JAMMED up every weekday. I mostly get stuck there for about 10 minutes when coming back from college.

When we were having dinner, I finally found out who performed the "magic trick"! It was mum that put the bucket of Maltesers in the fridge! After dinner, I went upstairs. Not long after that, the worst thing in the world happened! I already knew what happened the second mum asked me to come downstairs.

E DROPPED

ALL THE

MALTESERS!!!

The "World Dumbest Move Ever Made By Mankind" Award
goes to none other than, E

I was disappointed and DEVASTATED. Luckily, we already ate 2 thirds of it. The bucket of chocolate was planned to be gone by this week but now, it has left us. So sad. The saddest event ever! (I know I sound dramatic)
.
Mum helped me take some pictures since I was too lazy to go downstairs. I regretted that because the way she took the pics is so NOOBish! Now, I'm just waiting for dad to come home. Not sure if we're going to the police station to make the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...