Friday, July 4, 2008

Traffic Jams are NOT Wanted!

In the morning, I picked up am and before going to TPM, we dropped by McD and drove thru. AM paid for her breakfast set and mine. AM, thanks ya. We boldly ate it in the APIIT cafeteria! Haha. After eating, I went straight to MS class.

As usual, he cracked some jokes and made us laugh. When we were given a break, some people from the admin came and issued us our MS dockets. We waited for about 30 minutes to collect our dockets as there was a very long queue. Skipped lunch. Sad...

After class, we went to the ex-exam hall that AC booked to practice our drama. At 12.30pm, we ended our gathering and went to AUD-1 for our diploma exam briefing. After a long talk from Miss Bridget and another lecturer, the admin started giving out dockets for our other 4 subjects.

This time, I went to line up as fast as possible. I waited for about half an hour before getting mine. This was mainly because Mr Yip, one of the admin staff, was slow and also because of some inconsiderate and immoral students that jumped the queue.

I was behind KH and I could feel KH's anger when one of those people jumped the queue. After I got mine, I waited for ML because he wanted me to transfer FH II into his external hard disk. When everyone was done, I asked them if they wanted to watch a movie but none of the wanted.

So, I called mum and asked her. I sent KW and JT to the LRT before going home. M called and told me she bought 2 tickets for the 3.30pm screening of "Wanted". On the way back, I got stuck in TWO traffic jams.

I reached home at 3.10pm. Left my bag at home and we went straight to MV. We were rushing because it was already 3.35pm. We went into the cinema at 3.45pm and waited another 5 minutes until the movie started.

"Wanted" is an action movie about a group of assasins. The action scene weren't that good but their killing style, effects and storyline scored 100/100. Even mum who doesn't like action movies that much liked it. At the end of the show, mum commented that "James Bond" is like kindergarten and "Wanted" is the University!

After that, we went to pick E from school. The jam started BEFORE the Garden's ticketing booth and ended when we left the MV ring road. We reached her school just in time! M called to tell us they were going to SS's house first.

When we reached home, we got ready and waited for dad to come home. We left the house at 7.45pm and reached SS's house at 8 something. We were the only ones there and there was a lot of food!

Picture of the food served there.

The rest of the family started coming after 8pm. We were celebrating the birthdays of 5 July babies. So, there were a candles each on 5 mini-cupcakes! We all left SS's house at about 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...