Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lunch at Spring Garden in KLCC

I woke up at 8.30am and skipped breakfast. Waited for M and E to come back from BISDS. Then, mum wanted to go to KLCC and we had no choice but to follow her or STARVE! There were many parking spots there! Nice!

We went to Kinokuniya first. Mum went there to exchange an item she bought earlier. After that, we were thinking of where to eat. We walked along the shops and decided to go to Spring Garden.
.
We ordered dim sum. The cheapest dish is RM 5!! I ordered "流沙包" (flowing egg custard bun) for everyone. It wasn't as nice as those in Soho (1 utama). Mum ordered a bowl of porridge. The porridge was very nice!
.
Pictures of some food we ordered

I skipped desert because I was bloated! It is kinda weird because I didn't eat much. J ordered Honeydew Sago with Ice Cream. She said it was very nice. Mum ordered a black jelly (guai lin gou) but she didn't like it.

The staff were well trained and their service was good. Each time a waitress came to the table, they would ask us if we want to buy their moon cake. Mum declined all of them. The bill was RM 90.57.
.
After lunch, we walked outside Petrosains for fun. Then, we went to the Petronas gallery. There was a survey exhibition titled "Disclosure" by Ahmad Zakii Anwar going on there. Entrance was free but we had to register and give some comments.
.I just noticed that there is a moustache and beard growing.
We went back home after half an hour or so. It was VERY hot so I turned on the air-cond in my room and brought the laptop inside. After an hour or so, M joined me in my room. She is now reading while I'm updating. At 4.30pm, mum said "Let's go for dinner". My mind was saying "WTHOMGWTF".
I wonder how fast it'll grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...