Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Study Week 1: Day 2

Woke up after 9am today. Checked some stuff out on Facebook. Then, I got ready and went to ENT3. We were supposed to meet at 10am but I was an hour late. ZS asked met to come so that I could help him with maths. We did a good amount of questions.

When AL came, we were all distracted by GB. So, our revision ended. Around 1pm, we went for lunch. We took a long time before deciding to go to Alison (coffee shop in Sri Petaling). We couldn't find any place to park nearby so we decided to go to another coffee shop.

ZS and I ordered our food first since AL was still in his gf's house. I ordered a plate of "Roasted Pork Rice"(RM 4) and a cup of Barley (RM1.20). This was the first time I ate the Chili Sauce that came with it. I did that because it cleared my blocked nose.

By the time AL came, we had already finished our lunch. There wasn't much food left in the shop so AL, his gf and his gf's dad went to Alison for lunch. I dropped ZS at APIIT and came home.

At home, ML asked me to play GB with him. I joined him and PAWNED him. Hehe! While playing, mum asked me if I wanted to go to Coffee Bean and I REJECTED! Oh no!

The bucket of Maltesers is placed so STRATEGICALLY!! Every time I go into the kitchen to get water, I always take one or two Maltesers! At this rate, It'll finish VERY soon!

For the first time, I'm watching Pushing Daisies. I finally know why the main character, a pie maker, is always with the detective. It turns out he has some magic to revive the dead for a minute and ask them how they died. Will watch DH after this. I have a feeling this will be the last episode of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...