Friday, July 11, 2008

A Digital 3D Movie Experience

I was on my way to APIIT. I was coming out from a side road to a main road. In front of me, was a brown car. I didn't bother to notice what brand or model. I told myself to wait till he leave before accelerating. After I looked to the right to make sure it is safe to go out, my foot instinctively stepped on the pedal! BANG!
.
Shit! I was so panicked and scared! Luckily, I only stepped on the accelerator lightly. We moved our car forward so that we didn't clog up the traffic. He got down and checked his bumper. Since there were only scratches, he didn't ask me for any money. He even asked if I'm an APIIT student.
.
I continued driving to TPM and went for class. Today is our last Malaysian Studies class. He finished off the syllabus by discussing about "Malaya to Malaysia" and MSC. Hopefully he will teach us Moral Studies in our next semester.

During the break, I asked KW, ML and the rest if they wanted to watch "Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D". I wanted to experience it after reading some stranger's blog. KW said he has no money and ML didn't want to because he has no transport home.
.
Later, I found out that WL, CQ, AH and JJ was going for that same show! Argh, How can go movie without me! For no reason, JW asked me if I'm interested in watching Dragon Wars aka War of Dragons. I said okay and she borrowed me the DVD.

All our friends using DiGi was having some problems with their line. When I call in, it says user busy or the call would just end. Then, they will receive a message telling them they have a miss call. The worst thing is, they can't make any calls!

I went home and asked mum if she was interested in the 3D movie. She agreed and went out. I purchased the tickets online later. The normal price was RM 17. I choose the Twin Seat for RM 19 each because there were no more nicer seats.

Mum came home at 2.45pm. We rushed to the cinema. When I reached the kiosk, I logged in and everything. After selecting "print", the credit card came out but there were NO TICKETS! I was so panicked! I asked the guy selling popcorn and he didn't seem to know a thing.

I then went to the guy that collects tickets. He told me to go to the Gold Class counter. The girl then printed out the 2 tickets. Phew! We went in at 3.15pm they were still only asking us "who gives us the best rates?". Haha. Good to know we didn't miss anything.

This Digital 3D movie is different from iMax. iMax is "Film 3D" while this is "Digital 3D". If you scratch the glasses, you'll have to pay RM 200!! The storyline was typical. The only reason I watched it was to EXPERIENCE this technology that is "First in Malaysia".

After the movie, mum and I took pictures of ourselves in the "Special Glasses". We already paid for it, why not? Before we left, we returned the Glasses. I didn't get any headaches after watching. Usually after watching a show in iMax, I would get a headache for sure!
.

Expensive glasses from another universe. Kidding!
.
Do we look like space men?

Aliens, perhaps?
.
After that, we went back to Gardens and went to Alexis. We ordered a Tiramisu. Mum said it used to taste better last time. After finishing the cake, we went to pick E from school. It was jam on the way out as usual.

Tiramisu from Alexis

---------------------------------------------------------------------
.
After dinner, I came up and went online. I found out that J had a blog! But I don't think anyone would even understand what she has written in there. It is full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors! I just told mum and after reading it, mum said "so LAME!". Haha!
.
KW invited me to play GB with him and I agreed. Just when I opened the program, the modem went crazy again. M switched it on and off a couple of times and finally gave up. Around 11pm, I tried again. Finally it works!

After connecting back to the Internet, I checked some stuff and only started updating at 11.30pm. It is now 12.34am. So, good night and sleep tight everybody!

**Uploaded the photos. "Such lousy quality and low resolution" you say? I agree. That is why I need a new digital camera! When will they understand? It's 12.54 am already...**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...