Friday, July 18, 2008

My First College Exam Experience

Last night, I was double checking for my docket. I found out that it is WET!! I quickly brought it out to dry. For some reason, there are brownish stains on it. Weird.

Gosh! How can this ever happen?
____________________________________________

Woke up early in the morning and got ready. Turned on the radio and listened to JJ and Rudy's street gotcha while I was driving. I managed to find my way to the BBJ Exam Hall. Earlier last night, I have already memorized "right. 4 left. 2 right. 2 left". This means right turn, another left at the 4th junction, right at the second junction I see and left again at the second junction.

I met RS and we went to another APIIT shop lot. We sat at the table and used the time to refer to the notes. Then, at 9.30pm, we walked to the Exam Hall. There were so many people waiting outside! We sat together with our classmates while waiting to go in. Soon, we were asked to go in.

The invigilator gave each of us random seat numbers. Mine was 91. We went in and put our bags on the shelves provided. The exam hall is actually 6 shop lots combined together! Plus the other 2 lots next door, that makes 8 lots. This is a preview of how rich APIIT is.

Anyway, back to the exam. It was the Malaysian Studies exam that was going on. We were given 10 minutes of reading time and 2.5 hours of writing time. None of the invigilators said anything about my docket. Phew! The exam questions was simple enough for me to score a "B" or "C". I managed to finish the paper before 12pm.

At 12.10pm, the invigilator said that we weren't allowed to go out 30 minutes before it ends. If we wanted to leave, we should leave now. So, I got out of my seat and went out. Outside, I saw JW, AC, KW, AL and KS and I went to sit with them. We chatted while waiting for the others to come out.

At 12.40pm, more than 150 students came out of that door. CQ, WL, AH, JJ, KW, JT and I then went to Pizza Hut in Sri Petaling for lunch. We ordered a set meal (1 large pizza, 1 regular pizza, 6 soups, 8 breadstix and 1 jug of pepsi). It has been a long time since I had the "stuff crust" pizza, which I liked.

AH and CQ was "fighting" the whole time. That made us laugh a lot! The total was RM 80.50. So, each of us forked out RM 12. Before going home, I dropped KW and JT in the LRT station. There was a slight jam on the way home.

At home, I found this game from addicting games called Indecision. It is mostly a strategy game where you build and manage your city. Each round will have its own goals that you need to achieve ( e.g. earn 50000, build 50 cars, reach global happiness, pay off debt). There were 15 levels and I spend my whole afternoon playing that.

Now that I have finish my Malaysian Studies paper, I can relax for this weekend before starting "revision" next week. It is good that the other papers will only start the week after next. We wanted to watch KungFu Panda tomorrow but it is NOT SHOWING in the cinema anymore!!

2 comments:

  1. So the Malaysian Studies exam was a breeze, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I suppose you can say that. It would have been better if I was more prepared. Still okay and surviving...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...