Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Every Minute Is Important!

PITS class was supposed to be at 10.25am but Miss Hema was 20 minutes late! We did some revision during the class. After it ended, we hanged around or 15 minutes or so.

Then, they decided to go out for lunch. This time, 10 of us went. So, 6 people in my Avanza and 4 in AL's Saga. AL went to pick his gf before going there. Everyone in my car didn't know the way except JJ. So, he lead the way.

We ended up in Happy Garden. The coffee shop's name is "Mooi Mooi". We sat down and ordered our drinks. The lady asked if we wanted to pay together or separately. AC told her together (meaning wait for the others to come first).

When the others arrived with AL's gf, they sat down and AL introduced his gf to us. A guy came to us politely and asked us what we wanted to eat. I was told the rice (chicken and roast meat) here was quite nice. All of us ordered food from that stall. JJ and I ordered roast meat(siew yoke) rice. The rest ordered chicken rice or roast meat + chicken rice.

Mine was the first few dishes that came first. So AL, AC, KS and I started eating first. DY was hungry and ate his plate of rice first. When his dish came, his rice was already all in his stomach! JJ and I agreed that the roast meat rice we ate was nice.

When last dish came (KW's chicken rice), the guy came and collected the money. The standard price was RM 4.80 per dish and an extra RM 1 for another bowl of rice. We were having a good time with all the insults and lame jokes.

Suddenly, the lady came and said in Cantonese with a rude tone "You all wanted to pay together right? RM 16.50!" We all looked at her and DY asked her how much is a cup of herbal tea. Then he told her to collect the money separately. She walked away quickly.

We waited for more than 10 minutes and she still didn't come. AC even asked us if she wanted to collect our money or not. When our patience nearly reached its limits, she came and blurted out very quickly that we nearly missed what she said "chrysanthemum RM 1.80, herbal tea RM 1.20, soya milk RM 1.20".

I ordered Barley so I asked her "Barley?" and she said "RM 1.20". I didn't have small change so I walked to her and gave her RM 10. She gave me back my change but it was WET! Yuck! We went back to TPM after that.

We dropped JJ and AH in APIIT first. Then, I drove us to where AC parked his car. I parked mine there and AC drove us back to APIIT. At the junction, his car collided with motorcycle. I'm not really sure who was wrong since I wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, AC went down and he and the guy both asked each other if they are fine. Weird enough, none of them asked for any money. The guy in the bike went off and AC parked his car. He called his insurance agent and hung up after a while. We went to look at the damage on his car. Imagine if we were few minutes later, the accident wouldn't have happened.

After that, we went to class. AC was talking on the phone with someone (his parents, maybe). And he realised he lost his thumbdrive. He went searching in his car and came back to class with nothing. He then asked me for my key so that he could go to my car and look for it. He came back with it. It seems that he left it there and forgot about it.

He was EMO the rest of the day. We continued with our IS class. According to Miss Sumathi, this class can help us increase 2 grades! Class ended at 3.45pm. It was raining so I waited for the rain to die down.

----------------------------

Around 8.10 pm, I was about to buy 3 tickets to watch Kung Fu Panda at 9pm. We selected 3 VERY nice seat! Just while it was processing the payment, a message came out saying "process has timed out".

I checked the time and there was 5 minutes left.I did it the second time and the same error message came up. I tried to go back to the first page where I choose the showtimes. To my surprise, ALL the 9pm shows wasn't there anymore.

I came out with this conclusion "we can't buy tickets online for show that start 50 minutes later". If I bought them 5 minutes earlier, we would have been watching Kung Fu Panda already! Why do they care when we buy it? Isn't it good enough that we PAY them? How silly!

To make up with that, I watched "Untraceable" on the VAIO. It is a detective thriller about a guy with a website. He kills people and stream it online. The more viewers, the faster they die! It really shows us how curious our society is these days. And the ending was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...