Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Why Do I Keep Rushing?

IS presentation was at 1.45pm and I only left at 1.15pm. When I reached TPM at 1.40pm, I walked very quickly to L2-6. I noticed that there was a booths selling laptops in the Atrium. When I reached L2-6, I saw other people inside and realized that today is Wednesday and class is at L2-3.
.
When I got in, the lecturer wasn't there yet. I was relieved. We heard that there were 3 lecturers looking at the presentations of Diploma Group 2. But, only Mr Mohan came. And he asked everyone to go out except the group that is presenting.

My group went to the lab to get ready as our slot was at 2.50pm. At 2.30pm, AL called me and I went to L2-5 to discuss about our PENG drama. At 2.45pm, I left them and went to meet KH. We waited outside L2-3 for 10 minutes till our turn. I went in and wished him GOOD MORNING!! Luckily, my group members corrected me.
After the presentation, I went back to L2-5 to rehearse our drama. None of us memorized the script yet so we were just reading from the script while acting. We laughed most of the time because it is meant to be a funny drama. I wonder how am I going to hold back my laughs next week.

We stopped about 40 minutes later because some of our group members presentation was up next. AL and I followed AC's group around and watched them rehearse. First, we went to L2-4 but after awhile, students came in. So, we went to one of the MSR rooms. We left at about 5.10pm.
.
At home, I ate some Mint Ice Cream and bag of chips. Went upstairs to surf the net. I asked mum and M if they wanted to watch a show tonight and they agreed. When mum sent M to tuition, I checked GSC's website for the show times and called mum. I asked her to call MM but she said that MM would be busy watching tennis.

So, I used mum's card to purchase 3 tickets for "Get Smart". Today is Wednesday so each adult ticket is RM7. When M got back from tuition at 8pm, we waited for her to eat, changed and we left right after that.
.
Our show was 8.40pm but it was already 8.45pm when while we were walking there. The queue was even longer than Sunday's line. I thought the ticketing kiosk would be our life-saver but one of them was spoiled. That caused a line for the kiosk. We waited for 10 minutes before collecting our tickets.
.
The most unlucky and pitiful was the couple beside us. They inserted their credit card to the ticketing kiosk and the kiosk hay-wired on the spot. Their card was stuck inside and had to wait for the technician to get it out. They were also supposed to watch Get Smart at 8.40pm.

Beside the broken Kiosk is a worker calling the technician.

We walked quickly to cinema 8. They were still showing ads and the cinema hall wasn't even half full! We sat 3 rows from the back. Since there was time, I went to the toilet. On the way back, a sudden wave of people went into hall 8. When I stepped inside, It was already 85% full. That really proves how unpunctual we are.
.
The show was a comedy with a little bit of mystery. It was VERY DAMN funny. I laughed till I couldn't laugh any harder. But one thing weird is that I only heard laughs from those seating at the back. I loved this movie and I suggest everyone to watch it. M and mum both said we MUST get the DVD. M also said she wouldn't mind watching it again.
.
After that, we went to McD to have supper. We saw Onion Rings and decided to order 1 to try it out. We also ordered 4 apple pies. For the free item, I told the guy I want sprite. He charged me Rm 6.30. Then, he gave us 4 apple pies and fries and said thank you.
.
I was standing there, a bit blur. He gave me a "anything wrong?" look and I asked for my Onion Rings. Then, he told me they ran out. Why didn't he tell me earlier? I thought to myself "owh, that is why he charge 6.30 only". As for the fries, maybe he have some hearing problems. Anyway, I love fries. So, who cares if it is sprite or fries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...