Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes! Nice!

While walking to ENT3 after parking, I saw a white pickup truck moving slowly. I peeped inside and saw something that scared me. YELLOW CAR CLAMPS!! I was so afraid they will clamp my car.

In PITS, we did a tutorial but this time, Miss Hemalata told few of our classmates the answers and we played charades with that. Those sitting down was suppose to guess the answers with the help of our friends' actions. There were some questions where we just answered because we knew the answer and not because of their actions.
.
After PITS, we were all hanging around in the class with our laptops. KH wanted a copy of our IS slides and I asked him to get it from my bag. He didn't want to and after a while, he got angry and went off...

After 20 minutes or so, he came back and asked for it again. This time, he has cooled down. To prevent a fight from be started, I just decided to take it for him. I managed to finish Turistas. It wasn't that scary except that horrifying scene where the kidney is removed from a screaming lady.

At 1.45pm, we had PENG. Before Mr Suresh started the class, he thanked those who voted for him. He won 2 prizes for "Appreciation Day".Today, it was our Listening Incourse. He played each track twice and we had to answer a set of questions from there.
.
During NS, Miss Jessica was giving out yesterday's test paper. I waited for so long before she called my name. All of them had their names called and I saw there was only 1 paper left. I thought she had something bad to say! Then she called my name and announced that I got the highest, 97!

Class ended at 5pm but since I had to sent AM home, I waited for an hour. Luckily, ML and WL was there to keep me company till 5.30pm. Then, I played this game called "Battle Realm".

At 6, I went to my car and sent AM home.She told me that YM forgot to bring her Staff Card but didn't want to ask me to take it for her because she was afraid of being mentioned HERE! So, too bad for her. She had to follow her colleague every time she wanted to go in or out of the office and still get mentioned here. HEHE!!

I just finished watching DH on 8TV just now and I checked my mail and found this!

An email from Nuffnang telling me I won!
.
I've got 2 tickets for the Hancock Premiere in The Curve! Yes! Never thought I would have won any Nuffnang contests. Thank You Nuffnang!! To win this, I had to write a blog entry titled ‘Not Your Average Super Hero’ and write about any super hero in reality would be. Here is my entry.
.
**I found out that I forgot my wallet when I reached TPM! If you are a reader/family-member/friend, yes, I drove without my license!! If you are RTD/Police officer, Nothing to worry, this part is TOTALLY fiction**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...