Sunday, October 3, 2010

Porky Pork Day

Woke up at about 11am and took my shower. Then at 11.40am, mum brought us to Betty's Midwest Kitchen for lunch. I ordered Pork Chop with Country Gravy and shared a Dog Food with J.

Pork Chop with Country Gravy - RM 23.00

Dog Food - RM 9.00

The pork chop turned out to be HARD! It was so hard to cut and bite it. And for the "dog food", J decided NOT to eat even a quarter of it so we had a hard time finishing it. In the end, there were about 5 pieces left. :S

Back home, I watched 5 episodes of CBML till it was 6pm. Went downstairs because AM, SC and JT came to visit. I then took my shower before watching another episode of CBML.

We went for dinner at 7.30pm and arrived at 8.10pm. Dad brought us to "Belly Good" in Mentari Court. The lady there asked us if we were interested in a Pork Knuckle which she made extra. If she didn't, we will have to book it in advance. So we agreed.

Belly Good, Mentari Court

The Menu (they claim to have REASONABLE PRICES)

Pork Knuckle - RM 89.00

Sauce for the Pork Knuckle

The pork knuckle was soft and nice! If it had more taste to it, then the dish would be perfect. We also ordered a Sausage Platter which came with 4 different types of sausage. But, I couldn't really tell the difference.

Sausage Platter - RM 29.90

Spaghetti Bolognaise - RM 25.80

Later, we ordered the Baked Cinnamon Apples with Ice Cream for dessert. It was nice but I don't think it was worth the price we paid. I'd rather pay for the Apple Crumble in Betty's.

Baked Cinnamon Apples with Ice Cream - RM 12.90

Back home, I finished watching the last 10 minutes of the CBML 18. Then, I started blogging and surfing the net.

It's 11.41pm already and I shall end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...