Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not Your Average Tuesday

Woke up at about 8.30am and got ready. Then drove over to Sunway and picked JW up. Both of us then went to McD in SS15 for breakfast. There, we ordered the Breakfast Set. I upgraded my drink to Milo but it was so TASTELESS!!

Sausage McMuffin with Hashbrown - RM 6.70

Went back to my place and I slept for about half an hour. Later, we drove to KL Sentral and went to Subway for lunch. At about 12.50pm, we went down to the platform. She got into the train and I went home.

Sub of the Day (Tuna) - RM 7.50

Took another nap before dad dropped me off at work. Once there, I realized that I forgot to bring my iPod. Anyway, the day went on as usual. Something happened but the mystery is still unsolved.

Pancakes from Paddingtons

And for my dinner/break, I went to Reminisce. Used up the voucher that my cousin sister, LC, gave me. So I didn't have to pay a single cent for that. Ordered their SetD which was quite nice. Wouldn't pay RM9.90 for it though.

Fried Glutinous Rice "Pasar Malam" Style (Set D)

Chef Recommendation Crispy Popiah (Set D)

"Lemongrass Jelly with Aloe Vera and Barley (Set D)

Went back to work till it was 10.30pm. Dad picked me up after that. Started blogging and chatting for a while.

It's 11.50pm already and I shall end this post and go to shower now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...