Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fun at Work

Woke up at 10am today and used the computer. Showered and had noodles. Mum had an appointment at 12.30pm so I followed her to Gardens. I was there an hour early so I just waited till it was 1.30pm before punching in.

Worked till about 7pm. I then shared some fried rice with my colleague. Later, I learned the "closing" procedures. It was a fun day. Met some annoying customers and also experience some other stuff. :P

Mum picked me up and I came home at about 11pm. Took my shower and started blogging. Maybe next time I shall take pictures of the Gelato if I have nothing to show you guys. Make all of you hungry. Heheheh! ;)

Anyway, I'm going off now. Won't be updating my blog tomorrow night. That's cause I'll be in the Digi Box watching Adam Lambert's Glamnation Concert. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...