Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Eve

I woke up at about 11am and waited till lunch time. Dad then brought us to Petaling Street and we ate at Yoke Woo Hin. Didn't take pictures because my camera was with JW. My iPod was with her too so I just used my phone to FB.

Came home and watched "Street Dance" till it was 5.30pm. Then, I picked JW up. We made meringues and put them in the oven. Went out for dinner at PitStop.

Dinner was okay. The food took very long to come though. The games there were a good distraction.

Honey Lemon Tea

Mashed Potatoes

Garlic Croissant

Mushroom Soup

Cheese Carbonara Spaghetti

Later, we went back to my place and found out that the meringues were dead! Was kinda disappointed.

Failed!

I tried uploading pictures but was devastated when I found out that I reached the maximum upload quota!

Damn!

Continued blogging anyway without uploading pictures till 12am before we made another batch of ghosties. Then, I drove JW home. Again, they had the same roadworks which caused the jam at even 1am!!

Back home, I took the meringues out. It was nice on top but the bottom was soft. Left it to cool and went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...