Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Woke up at about 11.30am and used the laptop. Mum then brought us out to BV for lunch. We went to Mizu. I ordered their Deep Fried Chicken Set which was just okay.

Deep Fried Chicken

After that, we hung around MPH for a while before going to GIS. Picked AC and dropped his friend home. Then, we went back ourselves.

I was still thinking what to do with my blog. Tried opening a new blog but it failed. So I opened another account. And after that, I created a new blog and tried to copy over everything.

At about 4pm, I drove to Sunway and picked JW up. We went to McD and hung out there since she didn't have lunch today. Stayed till 6.10pm before we drove back to my place.

Before I went to pick JW up, I put the meringues back into the oven because they were very soft. And when we finally took it out, I LOVED IT! We finally succeeded! They were super crunchy and yummy!

Waited a while before all of us went out for dinner. M drove us to PJ and we had dinner at Strawberry Fields.

I ordered an Ice Blended Rich Chocolate and a Fried Fish and Chips. The food was okay but the drinks was a rip-off.

Ice Blended Rich Chocolate

Fried Fish and Chips

We went back home and watched the Halloween episode of Glee. After that, we hung around till 11pm. Sent JW back to her hostel after that.

Back home, I was chatting and reading blogs. Then, I continue attempting to make an exact copy of my blog.

Suddenly, it hit me. I could just transfer my blog to the new account. So that's what I did. I was super happy because I can keep my blog and continue uploading pictures! :D

Anyway, it's almost 2am and I haven't showered. There are also tons of pictures to be uploaded. Will stop typing for today. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...