Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lots of Kitchen FUN!

Woke up at about 8.30am and went to shower. Then, I picked JW up from her hostel and we went to Taylor's Lakeside Campus. Attended Nuffnang's Glitterati Plus Open Meeting. They started about 45 minutes late...

It was over at about 12pm and we took some light refreshments before applying for the GPlus. Then, we went to pick E from her Art Class. Got back at about 1pm.

After that, we started making salad for lunch. M helped us out too. In about an hour, our lunch was ready. It was nice and delicious! :D

Lettuce

Bacon

Croutons

My Salad!

Then, we packed our stuff and drove up to SS's house. There, we made CUPCAKES! Later, we made icing and all of us started decorating the cupcakes with it. Had lots of fun.

My Creations! :P

We went to "Peng Wah" for dinner with dad and mum. This place serve Hainanese food so it was a bit different. We ordered their German Pork Knuckle and some other stuff.

German Pork Knuckle

Sliced Potatoes with Pork

The food here was okay but kinda weird. I was fine with the potato slices but the pork knuckles were too tough. The beancurd was tasteless and the beansprout had a strong salted fish smell.

Anyway, we went back to SS's place after dinner. Then, we watched The Amazing Race before I dropped JW home.

On the Federal Highway, there was a jam cause by an accident. As I passed it, I saw a man lying motionless next to a bike. :S

Back home, I showered and started blogging. Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...