Monday, October 25, 2010

1000th Post

Woke up at 9.30am today and used the laptop to blog. Then showered and dropped by 7eleven to help dad drop something. Drove on to Sunway and picked JW up.

We went to TGV and bought 2 tickets to "You Again". Saw one of JW's friend working there. Walked down to Old Town for brunch. I had their kaya butter toast as usual. It was good.

Kaya Butter Toast (double) - RM 3.50

Then we went to the cinema and watched our movie. It turned out to be pretty slow and lame. Should have watched "The Other Guys" instead.

Later, we went to McD for lunch. I had a Fillet-O-Fish set. Then when we were done, I dropped JW off at her hostel.

Fillet-O-Fish

Drove on to Gardens and parked my car. Went to work from 3.30pm till 7.30pm. Met SC, AM, AP, KK and JT for dinner in Fong Lye. It was SC and AM's wedding anniversary early celebration.

Went back to work at about 8.20pm and started closing at 10pm. Today we had a customer who came to us and said "Your ice cream is better than the one in Italy". That Canadian even brought his girlfriend here to try more again later. :)

Left the place at 10.30pm and came back to use the laptop. Took my shower before I continued blogging.

It's 12.34am already and I'm gonna end this post here. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...