Saturday, July 31, 2010

900th Post - I Murdered My Phone

Woke up at 11am and started studying. Finally at 1.30pm, mum came back home with E. They then told us that they had lunch. So, J and I had to find our own lunch. I then brought her to McD and I ordered GCB. It was okay.

GCB - RM 11.90

Later, I came back home and did revision till it was about 3.45pm. Then, I decided to go pick JW. J tagged along too. I brought dad's new GPS but it wasn't working. We went to Snowflake after picking JW.

The place was FULL and there was no place to sit. So, we asked them to pack our dessert. But just as it arrived, we found an empty table. Therefore, we sat there and ate with the Styrofoam bowls.

Sea Amber Jelly - RM 6.00

After that, we went back to my place and took a short nap. Woke up at 6.15pm and started my revision. Then at 7pm, I showered and got ready for dinner. All of us then went to IKEA and brought the GPS along.

Garmin Nuvi 1350

This time, the GPS was working fine and we were having fun. Arrived at IKEA and went to get our food. I had 10 pieces of meatballs and some dessert. We also bought the dark chocolate which didn't taste good.

Meatballs (15pcs) - RM 14.00

Dark Chocolate Cake - RM 5.80
Daim Cake - RM 5.20

Apple Juice - RM 1.50

Dark Chocolate - RM 3.90

Later, we went to buy a bowl from IKEA before going over to the Curve to buy cupcakes and coffee from CupcakeChic. After that, we drove home.

4 Cupcakes - RM 16.00

Iced Cappucino - RM 3.00

Back home, we used the laptop till 11pm. Then, I drove JW back home. Federal Highway was jammed so I detoured to Damansara and took the LDP. By the time I got home, it was already 12.15am.

Then, I realized that I can't turn on my phone. Unscrewed it and the problem still couldn't be fixed. Continued unscrewing it until the phone was in FOUR PIECES! Now, it's totally ruined! To make things worst, I just realized that I bought it on 8th of November and the warranty is still valid! xD

Anyway, what's done is done. Dad gave me his old blackberry and now I'm using it. Came up to blog till now. It's 2am already and I shall end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...