Thursday, July 8, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Nuffnang is giving away 60 pairs of invites to watch "the Sorcerer's Apprentice" on 22nd of July, TWO days before it is shown in cinemas. To win this, all you got to do is write a post and share why you wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and what would you do with your new magical powers.

Well, I wanna be the Sorcerer's Apprentice because it will make my life more interesting and filled with adventure!

One of the things I'd do with my powers is to FLY or TELEPORT to Hogwarts to visit Harry Potter in Hogwarts and also to Pandora to enjoy life with the Na'vi. :)

And maybe after that, I'll use my powers to rule the world! Everyone shall FEAR me. MUAWHAHAHHA!!! :P

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Click here for contest details.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...