Friday, July 30, 2010

Impromptu Day Out

Woke up at 10am today and used the laptop to read manga. Then at 11am, mum called and asked if I wanted to join her, GG, PP and AC for lunch. I agreed. So, I got dressed and waited for mum to pick me.

Then, we went to Gardens and ate at Fong Lye. I ordered the salted chicken and their Cheesy Pork Rice. Food was okay, we were stuffed after that. But, we still had room for a drink.

Taiwanese Salted Chicken

Cheesy Pork Rice with Egg

So, we went to San Francisco Coffee and bought 2 Extreme Mocha and 2 Extreme Latte. It was good. We then drove back home. There, I used the computer till 3pm before taking a nap. Woke up at 4pm and started studying.

2 Extreme Mocha (large) - RM 15.50
2 Extreme Latte (large) - RM 15.50

Stopped at 5pm and went to shower. Then, JW called and asked me to pick her up. A few hours ago, she texted me and asked me to have dinner with her Sunway Ipoh gang. Anyway, I went to refuel my petrol before driving to Sunway.

It was pretty jammed so I only reached at 7pm. Then, we waited for her friend, S, to come from work. Suddenly, NM texted me and asked me to go out, too bad they didn't tell me earlier. :(

Anyway, at 7.50pm, she got here. AF came to my car while VV went over to S's car. We then drove 2 cars to Murni.

When we arrived, I shared Roti Hawaii and Chicken Napoleon with JW. I also ordered a Watermelon Special. Talked till 10.20pm before we paid the bill and left. It was fun.

Watermelon Special - RM 5.00

Roti Hawaii - RM 5.00

Chicken Napoleon - RM 12.00

Later, I led S back to a familiar road before I dropped the rest back at Sunway. Just as I was entering the highway, JW called and said her phone is in my car. So, I drove back and gave her the phone.

By the time I got home, it was already 11.30pm. Started blogging and showered after that. Tomorrow, I'd be going out the whole day. Attending JW's CG outing with VV and AF. Should be interesting.

Will have to study in her hostel for at least an hour though. Anyway, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...