Thursday, July 22, 2010

We CONQUERED Java Assignment!

Mum woke me up at 7.45am. I then took my shower and got dressed. By the time I was ready, it was already 8.20am. Dropped mum and MM at KL Sentral. After that, I drove towards the college.

Drove thru McD and bought breakfast for AC and myself. Later, I parked at APIIT and met AC. We ate our breakfast at the foyer and finished at 9.30am. ZS then came to join us.

Big Breakfast

Just before 10am, we went to line up at the cashier. We were one of the early ones to buy the parking tickets. There was this new staff who was working super slow. She also screwed up some orders which stalled the whole process.

As we were going up, KW came and saw us. So, all of us then went to the middle Discussion room to work on our assignments. Worked till 1pm and I asked if they wanted to have lunch. Unfortunately, it was raining. So, we decided to continue working till it stopped.

Finally at 3pm, we left APIIT. We then went to Grill King, Puchong for lunch. I had "Hainan Black Sos" which was okay. After that, we paid the bill and walked over to Old Town. The only seats with plugs were the smoking area so we had no choice but to sit there.

Hainan Black Sos - RM 5.50

Again, we camped there till 9pm!! We were supposed to be finished by 8pm but we found out that we did something wrong so everyone was reprogramming their assignments. That wasted about 2 hours of our time.

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 2.80

Sent ZS home and dropped KW at the LRT station. Got home at about 10pm and I continued with my work. Took a shower just before 12am. Finally at 12.30am, I FINISHED my documentation! This assignment is ready for SUBMISSION! WOOHOO!!

Night everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...