Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Magical Moments

Woke up at 9am and had cereal for breakfast. Then, I showered and drove off to Bukit Jalil LRT Station. Picked AC and KW and went to class. The AI tutorial ended in about 2 hours. After that, I said goodbye and left them there.

Drove to Sunway and picked JW up from her hostel. We went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. It was almost 2pm when we got there. Walked around for some time before deciding to eat at Nando's.

There, I ordered a "1/4 Hot Peri-Peri Chicken with 2 sides" while JW had "1/4 Extra Hot Peri-Peri Chicken". But there was some misunderstanding and I was served a "Mild Peri-Peri". It wasn't a bad thing though, because the "Mild" was also quite spicy for me.

Quarter "Mild Peri-Peri" Chicken

Cous Cous Salad and Peri-Peri Fries

Quarter "Extra HOT Peri-Peri" Chicken

Potato Salad and Peri-Peri Fries

I tried their "Cous Cous Salad" which was kinda weird. The fries was soft which made it bad. Used to be MUCH better last time. Took us quite a while to finish as the portion was big. Finished our meal by 3.30pm and paid RM14.90 each.

Since we were so stuffed, we walked around the mall for almost an hour to digest our food. Then at 5pm, we went to her hostel and took her stuff.(she was supposed to stay over at a friend's place after our movie).

Yogi Yogi Ice Cream - RM 1.00 (each)

After that, we went to Sunway Mentari and bought Bubble Tea! I had a Original Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly while she had Peppermint Oreo. We also bought 2 Original Milk Teas for J and M, which turned out to be a stupid idea...

Original Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly - RM 2.90

Peppermint Oreo - RM 3.90

Got back to my place at about 6pm. I was drenched by the rain so I quickly went to shower. All of us then gathered downstairs as it was raining and thundering heavily. JW played with my iPod while I beautified my Java Program.

At 7.30pm, we had our dinner. We then used the laptop till 8.10pm before leaving for our movie. We got tickets to watch "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from TimeOut all thanks to PS! She gave us her tickets because she was still in Ipoh. :D

I didn't think it would be jammed on our way to Tropicana City Mall, but it did. So we were half an hour late to collect the tickets. And when we finally did, we were given seats that was 5 rows from the front!

Tickets thanks to PS!

Despite that, we still went in to watch the movie. Later, we bought popcorn and a hotdog. The seats wasn't too near the screen but we were on flat ground. Thankfully, our necks weren't sore after the movie.

Sorcerer's Apprentice was kinda predictable. There were at least 3 major scenes that came true as I told JW. Graphics is good though. My favorite part was when he used the Tesla Coil to play "Secrets" from One Republic. :)

Movie ended at 11pm. Since it wasn't pass JW's curfew, I dropped her back at the hostel. Got back home a little before 12am and saw E still watching TV.

I continued using the laptop to work on my assignment till it was 2am. Didn't have the mood to blog for some reason. So, I just went to bed and slept till the next morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...