Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum

Woke up at 9.30am today and had some cookies for breakfast. As usual, I showered before driving to college. Waited for the lecturer to come in before the class started.

Finally at 12.45pm, we were allowed to go off. ZS, AC and I went to "Ha Ha Siu Pan Mee" for lunch. That restaurant is in Puchong and according to ZS, it used to be partners with Jojo. Now, they split up and ventured on their own. The tables and chairs were EXACTLY the same!

Ha Ha Siu Pan Mee, Puchong

Chili Pan Mee + Triple Colour Tea - RM 8.50

I ordered their Chili Pan Mee Set and paid an extra RM1 for Triple Colour Tea. Reason why I ordered the Chili Pan Mee and ADDED MORE Chili Flakes was because my nose was blocked. Someone told me that it could cure my flu. So, I tried it out.

And it didn't work. All it got me was 10 minutes of an unblocked nose and another 5 minutes of flames in my mouth. It was a good experience though. Hahah.

Later, we went to Old Town and worked on our assignment till it is 5.30pm. Ordered a Kaya Butter Toast but was too busy to bother taking pictures. Progress was quite satisfying because we managed to sort some stuff out and made a few things work.

Dropped ZS back home and left AC at the MidValley KTM Station. Back home, I played ToyStory3 till it was 8pm. Went down for dinner and took my shower after that.

Continued working on my assignment till it was 10pm. Then, M asked all of us to go for supper. Since it was mum's birthday, we agreed. M then drove us to BV and we walked over to Delicious.

There, we ordered a Classic Chocolate Cake and a Strawberry Cheesecake. Mum had a Cappuccino. This time, they served the ice cream separately from the chocolate cake. Later, I then realized why. It was because the ice cream was already half-melted!

Strawberry Cheesecake - RM 12.90

Classic Chocolate Cake - RM 11.90

Look at the yellow liquid (sugar)!!

Anyway, we left the place at 10.45pm. Mum had a "Free Dessert" voucher and a "RM 20 off" voucher. So in the end, she only paid RM 2.55! :D

Back home, I skyped for a while before writing this post. It's 12.30pm already and I'm gonna continue working on my assignment. There are some problems approving comments in Blogger so hopefully it gets fixed by tomorrow.

Anyway, goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...