Thursday, July 15, 2010

Four

Woke up at about 9am today and had breakfast. Mum and dad left for Singapore at about 10am. Then, I started blogging till almost 11am. Since JW's lecturer was sick, I went to pick her up earlier.

We got back to my house at 12.15pm. Used the laptop to do some blog hopping. Then at 1pm, we went downstairs for lunch. GM cooked as usual. Later, we watched TV till we fell asleep. After that, we made Oreo Milkshake. Anyway, I had to sent her back at 5.30pm because her dad wants to have dinner.

Oreo Milkshake :D

I got back home at about 6.30pm. Used the laptop for a while before taking a nap. Woke up at 8pm and had dinner. After that, I took another nap till 9pm. Woke up and showered. Then, continued using the laptop.

It's 11.11pm now and I shall end this post here. Will be bringing M to watch Inception again tomorrow. JW coming along too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...