Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday...

Woke up at about 11am today. Used the laptop to touch up parts of my assignment. Then at about 1.20pm, we drove out for lunch. Our parents dropped us off at La Manila and went for their appointment.

I ordered a Lasagna. Food was just okay though. Later, we ordered a slice of Oreo Cheesecake. It was the WORST ever, more than half the cake was CREAM! URGH!

Blueberry Tart - RM 4.00

Iced Espresso - RM 4.00

Mee Hoon Siam - RM 8.80

Carbonara - RM 13.80

Lasagna - RM 9.50

Gordon Blue - RM 14.80

Oreo Cheesecake - RM 6.00

Anyway, mum came to pay the bill. Then, we went back and I continued "beautifying" my program. Then at 7pm, I took my shower. After that, we drove out to 1Utama for dinner.

I suggested to eat at Fish and Co. The first thing I did was look at the menu. And turns out, a fellow blogger was right, this outlet's price REMAINED the same. Since the price was okay, we decided to stay.

Fish and Chips - RM 9.90

Water served in plastic cups :(

Unfortunately, the fish was a smaller portion and the fries were SOFT! GM ordered Fish and Rice and she told us that the rice was COLD! I don't think I'll come to this place anymore. I didn't order any drinks but dad and J seemed to like it.

Bill

Dad paid and we drove off. Stopped by TMC and we bought groceries. The cart wasn't overflowing but it was still quite a bunch of food.

Back home, I worked on my assignment till it was about 12.40pm. Surfed the net and chatted till 1.40pm. Wrote this post till now.

Going to bed soon. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...