Monday, July 19, 2010

Closer to the END

Woke up at 7.30am today and had cereal for breakfast. Left home at 8am and reached ENT3 just in time for class. The lecturer gave us some hints on how we should do our assignment. Class ended at 10.30am.

After that, we went over to DNL and had some food. I had Roti Planta and Nescafe. Then, I joined AC in the discussion room to work on our Java assignment. We managed to figure everything out just before our next class started.

Roti Planta - RM 1.50

Teh Tarik - RM 1.50

All of us then went over to our class. It was a short tutorial for today. Later, I helped AC solve some errors before going for the last lecture of the day. At 4pm, Miss Vino came in. And after 90 minutes, we finally were allowed to go home.

Dropped KW off at the LRT before going home. Once back, I turned on my computer and started working on my Java. Took a shower at about 7.30pm and had dinner at about 8.30pm. Stayed downstairs to watch the rest of the "Oprah Winfrey Show".

Later, I came back upstairs and started tuning my program. Now all there is left is the GUI. Stopped at 11.30pm and wrote this post.

I'm ending this post here. Will blog late tomorrow as I will be going to watch "Sorcerer's Apprentice" thanks to PS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...