Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday in 105

The phone rang at 9.30am and I stumbled to pick it up. Was wondering why nobody picked it up. Later, I remembered that they planned for breakfast so they must have went already. It was my neighbor. He called to say the WITCH is outside my house.

Went downstairs to open the door for her. Why do I deliberately let EVIL into my house? *Sigh*. Anyway, I went back to sleep.

Then at 10.50am, E woke me up and said "Let's go, it's gonna start in 10 minutes!". With my blurred mind, I asked her what is going to start. She told me "Art Class". I asked her why did she not wake me up EARLIER and apparently, she DID. I have NO MEMORY of such incident. :S

Anyway, I drank some water and drove her to Brickfields. After that, I came back and had some bread for brunch. Watched TV for an hour before driving back there to pick her up.

Once home, I took my shower. Right after that, we packed our stuff and drove to 105. Then, SS, C, M, J, E, GM and I went into the Avanza. We dropped C at ICLS before going to Village Park for lunch.

There, I had Nasi Lemak Biasa, Milo Dinosaur, and Roti Bakar. Rice was okay, but the Milo was tasteless and so was the bread. SS paid the bill and we went back to 105. Then, M drove GM home and went to meet her friends.

Nasi Lemak Biasa - RM 2.50

Roti Bakar (Kaya & Butter) - RM 2.00

Milo Dinosaur - RM 5.20

I half worked on my assignment while watching TV. At about 8pm, M and GM came back here. All of us then drove to DU for dinner. Ended up at the usual Hokkien Fried place. Ate about 5 different types of noodles and a vege. Vege was DELICIOUS!

After dinner, we went back to 105. I continued with my assignment. We also watched Ip Man which was showing on "Celestial Movies". It ended at about 10.50pm and we packed our stuff before going home.

Back home, I wrote this post till now (12am). Gonna take my shower now. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...