Friday, July 23, 2010

One Day Off

Woke up at 8.30am today and took my shower. Then, I went back to sleep till it was 9.45am. Drove to Sunway and picked JW. We then went to Sunway Pyramid because PS wants to collect something from JW.

Once there, we realized that Theobrama's Chocolate Lounge has FINALLY opened! The empty stall was there for quite some time. Today was their first day! So, we used JW's vouchers to redeem 2 free Ms Coco Frappe.

TCL, Sunway Pyramid

Ms Coco Frappes

Look at how small it is!

I was surprised to see that the cup was much smaller. I am not sure if this only applies to the promo drink or if this outlet's cups are super small. Besides that, we also ordered the breakfast set.

"Pancakes with Bananas" and Coffee- RM 4.40

While eating, PS came to meet us for a short while before going to the gym. We then left Pyramid and went to Gardens.

There, we walked over to MV and camped at Chili's. We ordered Bottomless Tostada Chips and 2 drinks. We then waited for JW's friends to arrive. SY got here at about 1.10pm while CK and her brother, DK came at about 1.40pm.

Bottomless Tostada Chips - RM 10.95

Mango Juice - RM 8.95
Coke - RM 6.95

All of us then ordered our food. Since JW and I were full from three rounds of chips, we decided to share a burger. It was just okay though.

Burger Bites - RM 22.95

Sat there till about 3.30pm before was asked for the bill. Then, we walked around till 5pm. My phone rang and it was the "HP" delivery guy. I told him I'd be back soon. JW and I then excused ourselves and went back home.

Once home, I saw the HP box sitting on the desk. WHAT?! The guy made me rush back because he told me that I have to collect the netbook PERSONALLY! And now, he allows my sister to collect it!

HP Mini Netbook

Anyway, we left the box there and took turns playing TTR3. Just before dinner, JW showed me how to use Photoshop. Lesson of the day, "Enlarge BOOBS and Shrink BUTT". It was surprisingly easy! Wahaha!

Later, all of us went to Chatterbohkx for dinner. JW and I shared a cheese-baked rice and both of us ordered Yin Yong. After dinner, we went to TMC and bought some stuff.

Cheese Baked Rice with Pork Chop - RM 13.90

Yin Yong - RM 3.80

Back home, we watched some video clips of the Minions from DESPICABLE ME. And it was so CUTE AND FUNNY!! After that, we decided to fiddle with the piano. Spent about an hour there which was quite fun.

At 11pm, I drove her back to the hostel. Got back home by 11.45pm. Stayed downstairs for about half an hour before coming up to set up the Netbook. Then, I took my shower and wrote this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...